Junior/Medior IT Consultants wanted!
Due to growth, we are looking for several Junior/Medior IT Consultantsto join our team.
Do you help our customers with their digital transformation?
Within our own platform and for our customers, you participate in the implementation, design, development and improvement of our IoT core, our automotive solutions and our fleet & mobility applications.
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for supervising and setting up implementation projects at customers. This concerns the implementation of our planning and monitoring modules that are part of our fleet management and IoT platform. During this entire process, you continuously communicate with the parties and departments involved.
- Inventory and elaboration of projects using predefined assessment criteria to arrive at a solution that the customer needs
- Configure, test and optimize our software solution
- Short circuit between and with all stakeholders within the projects to complete a successful implementation
- Concretely advising customers and answering user questions
- Providing user training to customers
Who are we?
As Fleets-online, we are a successful, fast-growing and international scale-up organization, with the head office in Breda and the technology office in Arnhem (Duiven). Our team consists of developers, software architects, sales and project managers and front office employees. We are all professionals in our field and work with great passion and enthusiasm on our platform and projects.
Do you want to work in a dynamic innovative organization where you as an IT Consultant make a difference? Read more below!
Who are you?
You have a HBO work and thinking level where a relevant education such as Information Science, Business Administration, Computer Science or Business IT & Management fits in nicely with the position of IT Consultant. You definitely have an advantage if you bring a relevant internship or some work experience, but we also invite starters with IT affinity to respond and we look at the possibilities together. You are regularly on the road, so a driving license B is indispensable in this position.
What else does Fleets-Online have to offer you?
- Digital specialists who help you to continue to develop
- Working in an ambitious company on projects for interesting (inter)national clients in the green, construction, infrastructure, civil and cultural engineering sectors
- Informal, sober and human culture
- Salary between € 2,500 and € 4,000 gross per month, depending on education and experience
- Company car, laptop and smartphone
- Hybrid work
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis
- Careful lunches and cozy VriMiBos
- Good coffee
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- And of course: the legendary annual three-day Fleets-Online corporate event
Do you want more information? Contact Bart Geurts 06-15045014
Do you recognize yourself in this and do you want to talk to us further? Then apply quickly! And send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org